BEACH HEALTH CLINIC SERVICES
The Beach Health Clinic is a not-for-profit, volunteer driven health clinic that provides services for the Virginia Beach residents who are uninsured and earn less than 200% of the federal poverty level. The clinic is an independent organization with limited resources.
- Patients must not have insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, Affordable Care Act, Tricare, etc.)
- Household income less than 200% of federal poverty level
- Resident of Virginia Beach
- Between the ages of 2 and 65 years of age
MEDICAL SERVICES PROVIDED
- Medical exams and follow-up care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma and many others
- Specialty services in cardiology, ENT, endocrinology, gynecology (exceptions, see below), neurology, nephrology, orthopedics, podiatry, pediatrics, psychiatry, physical therapy, pulmonology, rheumatology, urology, mammograms, flu shots and internal medicine
- Dental services including hygiene, fillings, and extractions
- Medication assistance
Due to limited resources and complexities of services required the following conditions and any related problems are not treated at the clinic.
- Geriatric Care
- Infectious Diseases
- STD Testing, etc.
SERVICES NOT PROVIDED
- NO disability or litigation
- NO workman’s compensation cases
- NO immunizations
- NO physicals
- NO injuries or accident-related cases
- NO addiction
- NO mental health illnesses