Who we are
Established in 1986, the Beach Health Clinic is a 501C3 organization that provides quality comprehensive health and dental care to the residents of Virginia Beach that are under 200% of the federal poverty level.
With only two full time and several part time employees, the clinic is better able to direct donations directly to patient services. We thank our dedicated volunteers who give so unselfishly to the mission of providing quality care to the uninsured.
Much thanks from the Beach Health Clinic
The Beach Health Clinic would like to acknowledge and appreciate several individuals and institutions for their generosity towards and support of the clinic.
- Dana Collins Wheeler RN who not only volunteers at the clinic but created and updates our health education board.
- First Presbyterian Church continues to support our mission with monetary donations, donations of supplies and volunteering time to improve the physical environment of the clinic.
- Atlantic Dental Care has provided us more dentists to help the uninsured residents of Virginia Beach get the oral care they need.
- Cape Henry Rotary Club for the $2,000 donation to support our mission of providing medical and dental care to the uninsured residents of Virginia Beach.
- All of our volunteers for your hard work and commitment to the BHC mission.
Looking for a spring project to take on? Want to help out in the community?
Beach Health Clinic is in need of Volunteers to take on the task of beautifying our courtyard. Use our contact information below.
Our Latest Newsletter
Please consider donating to the Beach Health Clinic. Your donations are tax deductible and for every $1 donated we provide $17 of care.